The purlin we offer includes two main types: C purlin and Z purlin.
See details bảng báo giá thép hình C
C purlin is C shaped steel. With light characteristics, high tensile strength, good tensile strength, easy assembly, C purlin is widely used in construction industry.
Z purlin is Z shaped steel. The difference between the two types of purlins is that Z purlin has the ability to overlap, so the load capacity is much larger than C purlin. Z purlin is used in many pre-engineered steel buildings, buildings with large span.
In addition, there are other purlin types such as I purlin, U purlin. Depending on the design of each project, we have the right purlin to choose.
Advantages of steel purlin
Made of durable steel material, purlin has the following outstanding advantages:
- High resistance to corrosion and rust ensures durability, stability for the roof and high aesthetics.
- Stable quality, no sagging due to long-term use
- Highly resistant to catching fire in case of fire
- Light, reduce gravity on the wall
- Durable and rugged
- Against termites, insects
- Environmentally friendly.
Thanks to many outstanding features compared to conventional wood purlin, steel purlin is now widely used and popular. Especially big projects, warehouses, steel structure factories, …
Liên kết hữu ích:
Đề cập timdichvu.vip khi gọi người bán để có được một thỏa thuận tốt